The average college student, in particular, is probably operating at only 20-30% of their capacity, and I’m referring to their social life in addition to academics. Most people are completely unaware of just how poor they are at time management until some “overachiever” enters their lives and makes them look bad by comparison.
Michael Eckerman 
Michael Eckerman  ↑
- 2016-12-19 Michael Eckerman Shares Time Management for College Students
- 2016-11-24 Michael Eckerman Explains The Art Of Living Consciously
- 2016-10-14 Michael Eckerman Explains Personal Development
- 2016-09-28 Michael Eckerman Gives 3 Tips for Good Time Management
- 2016-08-01 Personal Development with Michael Eckerman